Monday, July 18, 2005

Canadian Soliders=Al-Qaida terrorists?

Apparently if you take the logic of the posters at Rabble. Listen to this idiot:



In other words, we know how many Canadian soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan (I think it's 7, right?). But we don't know how many people Canadian soldiers have killed in Afghanistan. Murder is murder. Better to have a killer who admits he's a killer than a killer who deludes himself (and the taxpayer) into thinking that he's a "peacekeeper" or some nonsense like that.


So the Canadian soldiers who killed the Al-Qaida dickheads to rid Afghanistan of its thug-like rulers and make it a better place are no different than the Terrorists who killed OUR troops in the name destruction and worldwide Islamist supremacy!

God! Just renember that next time you hear the NDP supporters label themselves as "Canadian Patriots".
Here is where the dicussion is taking place.

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger Canadi-anna said...

I think General Hillier told them.

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger Canadi-anna said...

Just a note: I see you joined the Blogging Tories (good for you -- welcome)but I don't see your name on the blog roll. I came through my comments section but I checked my blogroll too and you aren't there.
It might be if you were just added, but I thought I'd point it out so you can watch for it.

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

Thanks Canadi-ana. Yeah I e-mail Stephen Taylor, he told me to add the Blogging Tory Logo to my template and register on the "Join" Page. I don't know does it take a day?

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger Stephen Taylor said...

You're all set!

Part of the "adding" process on the admin side involves a human step.

Welcome to the blogroll!

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

Thanks Stephen!

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger alsocanadian said...

In Afganistan a murderin friend of mine in the Canadian murder forces did a world distance record murder with a sniper rifle-2.4kms.

 
At Tuesday, 19 July, 2005, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

Nice!
Buy him a beer for me will ya!

 
At Monday, 14 September, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借錢 借貸 票貼 當舖 當舖 票貼 借款 借貸 借錢 票貼 二胎 週轉 融資 借錢 借貸 票貼 借貸 當舖 票貼 借錢 借款 借錢 借貸 票貼 借貸 借錢 票貼 當舖 借貸 票貼 借錢 借錢 借貸 票貼 貼現 貼現 借貸 票貼 二胎 借錢 借貸 二胎 二胎 借貸 借貸 借錢 當舖 借錢 借貸 票貼 支票貼現 支票貼現 支票貼現 支票貼現 借板橋裕民 借板橋裕民 借板橋裕民 借板橋裕民 借板橋裕民 借板橋裕民 借錢找星光 借錢找星光 借錢找星光 借錢找星光 借錢找星光 借錢找星光 借借鴻海 借借鴻海 借借鴻海 借借鴻海 借借鴻海 借借鴻海 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南 票貼指南

 
At Thursday, 11 November, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借貸 借錢 借錢 借貸 票貼 借貸 借貸 借貸 借貸 借錢 借錢 借錢 借錢

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home