Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quick Notes

I havn't been bloggin much lately, mainly due to the fact that whenever I want to comment on something, it already gets commented on and analized to death by other bloggers. But here are a few quick notes:

On Sharia Law in Ontario:

-There's nothing more that I can add to Amateur Extraordinaire's kick ass commentary on the matter.

Zarqawi declares war on the shiites in Iraq:

Iraq the Model has the details.

For those that say that its the US who's bringing the war to the Middle East:
Iran doesn't seem to buy your argument.

Christians in Lebanon still face danger from Islamists:

A bombing in Beirut in Friday, and the Lebanese Political Journal has the on site analysis.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 18 September, 2005, Blogger Ezio said...

It's nice to see that someone takes the time to have his own blog. Blogs are a new way to develop new Ideas and new products, to enrich human life. I give my little contribution as well, as Aristotle said one Man alone might not find out everything there is to know about the Universe, but one find a little and another one another little and so on, until human beings will discover everything.

Thanks for your time.

If you want to visit my blogs:
New Produt
New Ideas

 
At Tuesday, 20 September, 2005, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

AD I wish you'd take the time to comment on CAIR Canada;s attacks on the National post and David Frum's assessment of CAIR. The weak link is determining if the same radical roots dominate CAIR Canada.

 
At Wednesday, 21 September, 2005, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

W.L. Mackenzie Redux:


I'll try. I've heard about it but for some reason never got around to reaserching it. I've been very busy with work and persoanl issues right now, but I promise I will have a look into it by next week.

 
At Thursday, 15 July, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借錢 借貸 票貼

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home