Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Election Time!

The governement falls, and were headed into an election in Canada:
What Patrick said.

So...First of all, let me apologize for the lack of posting. I know this sounds cliché, but I've been very very busy for the past month with work, friends and have been distracting of politics by too much sports (Damn Eskies!)

Couple of other reasons why I don't post as much is that whenever there's something I want to say on a certain subject,
1) its already been done to death by the blogsphere.
2) Its done by people who describe the situation and their opinion way much better than I had planned to.

You see, the only crappy part for me of being part of the Blogging Tories is that there are allot of kick ass bloggers whose writing style makes mine look like crap, so I try to save myself the embarrassment by not posting anything and just complementing the appropriate bloggers in their comments section.

However, its election time, and kicking the bastards out of power and installing a clean competent government is now my top priority for the next 7 weeks. Therefore blogging should pick up.

P.S. Middle Eastern content will take a backseat for the next month or so, unless some major course changing event occurs. So apologies in advance to my non-Canadian readers. Believe me, if you have lived under these guys for the past 12 years, you'd understand.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 30 November, 2005, Blogger BBS said...

I always look forward to reading your posts. You offer a different perspective to my own. That's what blogging's all about. Keep up the good work.

 
At Thursday, 15 July, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借錢 借貸 票貼

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home