Friday, February 10, 2006

Off to Daytona!



Of all the weeks I could have taken as vacation time, I don't think I have picked a better one. No more Emerson, no more Danish cartoons, no more Muslim hypocrisy, no more headaches and anger. No politics, just beer, friends, parties and horsepower! What more can a man ask for?

I fly down to Daytona in a few hours with my buddies to attend the Daytona 500 festivities. (Yes, my secret shame: I love NASCAR) We managed to get a package deal to the Budweiser Shootout, The Gatorade Duel, the Hershey 300 and finally the Daytona 500. Blogging will be non-existent until I return on the 20th. (And thank god for that!)


On another note, if anyone can tell me how I can catch Team Canada games for the Olympic Games in the U.S. (what channels? what radio station?) it will be greatly appreciated.

6 Comments:

At Friday, 10 February, 2006, Blogger Platty said...

I gotta tell ya, I am extremely jealous. You are gonna have a blast, just remember, you can't have all the women or drink all of the beer, but you can try!!

Have a great time...

 
At Friday, 10 February, 2006, Blogger Sir Glubb said...

Enjoy your trip.

The Olympics will be broadcast on NBC (Local channel 3, WESH).

 
At Friday, 10 February, 2006, Blogger Louise said...

sir glubb, American TV channels focus on American athletes. Canadian channels focus on Canadian athletes. I doubt whether NBC will carry much about Canada's team.

 
At Saturday, 11 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good one Bubba and many thanks for your courageous thoughts on these delicate(for most Canadian hypocrites anyway) matters.

keep on fighting the good fight!

Yours,

Czhock Ellul

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

I envy your trip to Daytona this year...what a great way to lose the nothern blues.

 
At Thursday, 15 July, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借貸 借錢 票貼

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home