Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Theodore Sucks!

I'm sorry, but I have to get this off my chest.

For the 3rd game in 4 matches, Jose Theodore was pulled from the net midway through the game.

I watched, with utter amazement the Carolina Hurricanes pound my beloved Habs 8-2!!! Even more depressing is the 5 GOALS he gave up on 10 SHOTS!!! This man has got to be the most pathetic excuse of a overpaid, over estimated, prima donna goaltender to ever play in Montreal Canadians history!!!

What's even worse is that with a contract at 5 million dollars a year and the statistics of backup goaltender in pee-wee hockey, NO ONE WILL TAKE THIS PRICK!!!

The Sports Media in Montreal, the ones who gave him a free ride for the past 3 years only on the basis of him being francophone, has even turned on him. Considering the pathetic performance of this idiot (as well as the rest of the team) and the bleak outcome we face, I'm done watching the NHL for the remainder of the season. Yes you heard me correctly:

I, a loyal fan of the Montreal Canadians for 16 years hereby pronounce that I will never watch another NHL game for the remaining 2005-06 season, unless this prick is out of town.

I have the SuperBowl to look forward to this Sunday, after that their is the Olympics, followed by NASCAR which kicks off in a few weeks. (Should help smooth the transition from now until the next season), so I can still satisfy my sports fix.

Again, Memo to Gainy: GET THIS PIECE OF CRAP OUT OF MONTREAL.

/end of angry drunken rant.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Blogger Bam-Bam! said...

Don't worry, he won't be there much longer. Richards from Tampa for Theodore from Montreal. There might be some throw-ins, but its looking like a deal will be done in the next 24 hours or so (as long as nothing queers the deal).

 
At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

Dude, are you crazy? Jose Theodore, considering Theodore's statistics and his HUGE paycheck, no way this will happen.

 
At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arabian knight, no offence intended. but, i would just like to comment that the word should be "prima donna," which means "first lady" in italian, and not "pre-madona," which really means, "before the virgin mary."

but, on that note, the way theodore is playing and acting, he does think his shit hasn't stunk for 2000 years.

 
At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Blogger Shameer Ravji said...

I've been a Habs fan for 18 years and this is really disgraceful. They've been putting in one non-effort after another. Do these players even give a shit anymore? Seems like they don't care about winning and their fans. They just care about showing up to collect their big, fat paycheques.

 
At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Blogger The Arabian Knight said...

woops..thanks. Sorry, In my defense I was pretty hammered when I posted that.

 
At Wednesday, 01 February, 2006, Blogger Bam-Bam! said...

Actually, I'm not crazy. There's a number of high-powered Quebecois players on the Lightning, and they are pushing hard to get theodore, and are lobbying their GM accordingly.

Tampa is weak in goal, that much is for sure, and they are looking at it very closely. Richards is certainly the trade bait.

 
At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
re theodore, right on, he's gone now... re your political views, sorry but I hope you get over your complexes... damn!

 
At Friday, 10 November, 2006, Blogger rockiesmagicnumber said...

This is months too late, but as a Colorado fan, I feel your pain.

 
At Thursday, 15 July, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

借貸 借錢 票貼

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home