Monday, March 20, 2006

Caging the Beast

Let me rip a quote from the X-Men 3 Promo in which Wolverine is quoted as saying "Sometimes when you Cage the Beast...the Beast gets angry"

Enter Akbar Ganji, the Iranian Dissident Journalist recently released from Jail after a 5 year sentance:

We get this:

"My views have not changed at all. Jail and pressures never forced me to change my views. Today, I'm more determined to say what I said six years ago."


And this:

"My husband is so weak physically now. He is just 108 pounds. But I'm happy he is back home," his wife said. "He needs rest; please don't put too many questions to him. He's not going to be so outspoken." "No, I'm more radical than before," Ganji interrupted.


The will for freedom is not something that can tamed with a jail sentance. And that's something the bastards over in the Middle East will realize as the moderates gain more clout.

Welcome Home Akbar.

(H.T. Regime Change Iran again! Make that site a daily reading.)

2 Comments:

At Monday, 20 March, 2006, Blogger Winston said...

That was a great news for the incoming Iranian new year.

He is a real hero

 
At Thursday, 15 July, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

票貼 借貸 借錢

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home